You haven't ordered anything yet! Go back to the shop to buy an amazing custom suit.
Got your confirmation code? Click here to submit your size.
Standard Fit- SnapSuits has a measurement tool that starts with four data points to build your suit. Click here to see how our tool works.
- Standard Jacket size
- Pants size (waist)
From these four points, we can craft you a suit that fits well. However, with a little more of your attention, we can make one that fits even better.
Made-to-Measure- we show you how to use the garments you already have to create the custom suit you desire. Grab your favorite pair of pants, jacket, and measuring tape and we will show you how to create a great fitting suit.
- It's painless
- We walk you through each step
- It takes about 15 minutes
- You don't have to spend time going to a tailor, and your suit will fit great
Tailored Fit- To get the absolute best fit, we need specific measurements off your body.
- Grab a friend and measuring tape
- Follow our easy to use video to gather your measurements
- Head to a neighborhood tailor and have them take measurements for you
- Print off the "Get Measured Yourself" page from here and bring it with you to ensure we get the measurements we need
Each order and measurement is looked over by our design team to insure the numbers are correct. If there is anything out of place with your measurements, we will follow up with you to ensure you are getting exactly what you want.